This agreement is made between: <CLIENTNAME> and <STUDIONAME> for the <CONTRACTNAME>.
This membership will be for a minimum of <NUMBEROFPAYMENTS> fortnightly payments (initial term) commencing on <CONTRACTSTARTDATE>.
Contract Start Date: <CONTRACTSTARTDATE>
Contract Duration and Automatic Renewal:
Contract is in force for a minimum of <NUMBEROFPAYMENTS> fortnightly payments, automatic renewal for subsequent fortnights.
Minimum term must be completed in full - To terminate subsequent billing beyond minimum term written notification via email must be provided to , with notification of 14 days in advance of the next billing date. **
The client is entitled to terminate the agreement because of permanent sickness or physical incapacity as verified by Medical Practitioner
Agreement to Pay Recurring Fees: agrees to pay fortnightly recurring fees as follows:
Fortnightly Debit of <AUTOPAYAMOUNT> deducted from your nominated credit card or bank account from <CONTRACTSTARTDATE> and continue until terminated. (a fee of $1.10 Ezidebit is applicable)
Client agrees for membership fees to be collected for <CONTRACTNAME> by a payment processing company appointed by <STUDIONAME> and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the direct debit service agreement.
Contract Method of Payment : <PAYMENTMETHOD>
Last four digits of credit card or three digits of bank account: xxxx xxxx <LASTFOURDIGITS>
Please read and sign below.
(a) I agree to purchase the <CONTRACTNAME>, as an automatic charge to my credit card, or automatic debit to my account each fortnight for a contract period of weeks.
(b) I hereby certify that I am the holder of the credit card, or an authorized signer on the bank account detailed below.
(c) I understand that I will be notified if my credit card or checking account payment fails to authorize for any reason, and that a $10 late fee may apply if I do not provide a valid credit card or bank account ACH information within 10 calendar days of the original rejection date.
(d) I understand that my service will be deactivated if my account becomes more than 30 calendar days late.
(e) No Show for class- understand that if I do not show up for a booked class, a fee of $10 will be debited from the aforementioned banking details and that it is the responsibility of client to ensure name is marked as present on the class list. **
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
You hereby agree that in consideration of being allowed to participate in fitness activities provided by <STUDIONAME> that <STUDIONAME>, its directors, fitness professionals, employees, agents or contractors are absolved to the fullest extent permitted by law from all liability however arising from any injury or damage (whether fatal or otherwise) to you or any loss, damage or theft of any property belonging to, or brought onto the studio premises by you or any guest occurring upon the club however caused due to any act of negligence, breach of duty, default and/or omission on the part of the Company or otherwise.
THE MEMBER ACKNOWLEDGES AND CONFIRMS THAT;
1. Membership is based on the member's entitlement to use the centre's facility and failure to use the centre's facilities does not release the member from their obligations under this agreement.
2. Understands membership suspension is available for a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 4 weeks per calendar year. There is no fee associated with suspensions. ALL suspension requests to be provided via email to
3. Recognises that upfront payments are non refundable
4. Understand that a 48 hour cooling off period applies, commencing <CONTRACTSTARTDATE>.
5. Recognises that I am responsible for my own welfare and safety while exercising at <STUDIONAME>, including a requirements that, if the client believes there is a risk to the client's health by participating in a fitness service at the supplier's centre, the client must inform the supplier in writing about the risk.
6. Acknowledged that I must act in an appropriate manner and abide by the rules and regulations of the studio.
7. Has read, understood and agreed with the terms and conditions of this agreement appearing on this agreement.
8. Understands that the membership allows a maximum of any four class visits within the fortnight.
9.**Note messages received via text, voice message and Facebook cannot guarantee action, please send ALL correspondence regarding your membership to